Chittenden Emergency Food Shelf Needs Our Help
Help Girlington Garage help the Chittenden Emergency Food Shelf.
Leave any of the following essential items on the front seat of your vehicle when you drop it off for service, and we’ll place it in our Food Drive box to help hungry people this winter.
- Canned proteins: tuna, chicken, beef, etc.
- Pantry staples: flour, sugar, shelf-stable side dishes
- Peanut Butter
- Cereal & Oatmeal
- Canned fruits
- Canned meals like soups and chili
- Boxed meals: Mac & Cheese, Hamburger Helper, etc.
- Pasta & Pasta Sauce
- Shelf-stable Juice
- Portable ready-to-eat snack foods—kid friendly
- Toiletry items (toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, body wash)
- Baby food & formula
- Feminine hygiene products
- Cooking oil & spices
- Pasta & pasta sauce
- Canned vegetables
We can also collect cash donations for the Food Shelf to purchase food & ingredients directly.